- LED Light Bulbs and Strips can be used in all
- sorts of applications!
- To the left is our currently featured LED lighting
- project, completed with products directly
- from the HitLights website.
- To see more of our LED Lighting application
- videos, be sure to subscribe to our
- YouTube channel.
HitLights LED is one of the leading LED Light companies in the U.S. LED’s have recently gained a lot of popularity due to their low energy-consumption, long lifespans, and quality materials. Not only do we offer a wide variety of LED Bulbs, Strips, and Accessories, but we also offer fast and friendly customer service to make the switch as easy as possible.
HitLights has worked closely with architecture firms, production companies, and even independent artists to help show the world just what is capable with LED’s, and we want to share our experience with you! While switching to LED lighting may seem like a complicated task, our young and enthusiastic customer service team can help asnwer your questions and tackle nearly any project.
Become a HitLights Distributor
Becoming a distributor will provide you with the absolute best prices we can offer for our high-quality LED Light Bulbs and Strips.
Builders and Contractors
We offer free installation consulting for any project or build. Many of our LED lighting products are UL-Listed and engineered to last up to 50,000 hours
Federal Contractors and Government Agencies
If you are a federal contractor or government agency interested in a bid on an LED lighting project, please contact us directly at 225-304-0408.
- Trouble Shooting Series #26: LED Strip Light Ampli
- Trouble Shooting Series #25 Synchronizing your R10
- Trouble Shooting Series #24: Sychronizing Your R10
- Trouble Shooting Series #23: Dimming your LED Bulb
- Trouble Shooting Series #22: Hardwiring Adapters