Return and exchange Period
Not Satisfied? HitLights will assist with technical problems, replacements, and exchanges while our products are under warranty!
For Refunds: Within 7 days of receiving products: Full refund
After 7 days, refunds include a 15% restocking fee
After 30 days, HitLights will not offer refunds but will still cover warranty issues.
- Items that have been cut, damaged or abused;
- Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords;
- Personalized or costumed items;
- Clearance items are sold as is. No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be accepted for any clearance item.
- Clearance items are warranty for replacement only.
Returns By Mail
You can return online purchases through the mail process. To return your online purchase by mail:
- 1. Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- 2. Include the packing slip and indicate the reason for the return by completeting the return form.
- 3. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- 4. Send your return to:
HitLights Customer Return 8000 G S R I Ave. BLDG 3100, STE 111 Baton Rouge, LA 70820
- 5. For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via UPS or insured USPS. Keep the tracking information if possible.
Shipping Charge Refund and Restock Policy
Only Domestic Shipping charges will be refunded or return label issued if Hitlights is responsible for the return; such as mistakes during packaging or defective products.
Otherwise, shipping charges will not be refunded and HitLights will charge a 15% restocking fee after 7 days of recieving packages.
For online purchases:
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account. Any amounts deducted from a gift card or Pitch In Card will be credited to the gift card or Pitch In Card used. We don’t issue checks on refunds.
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF PROPERTY, REVENUES, LIFE OR LIMB, PERSONAL INJURY, AND CLAIMANT’S REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NONCONFORMING GOODS OR SERVICES.